"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Today we received our referral for our new baby girl. Introducing Ling Quinjin.
Congratulations! Your post brought tears to my eyes. She is beautiful. Welcome to Zhouskids by the way. I have tips for you all we traveled with Zhou last June to get our daughter in Jiangxi.The trip is amazing and Zhou is an angel. I will send my packing list to you in the next few days.
Congratulations! Your post brought tears to my eyes. She is beautiful. Welcome to Zhouskids by the way. I have tips for you all we traveled with Zhou last June to get our daughter in Jiangxi.The trip is amazing and Zhou is an angel. I will send my packing list to you in the next few days.
ReplyDeleteBest
Susan Rizzo