"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Travel Approvals????

So, the word on Rumor Queen (a website that tracks every bit of info on what is happening with China adoptions) is that travel approvals are starting to arrive! We are eagerly awaiting word from our agency, as this is the next step before travel arrangements can be made. We are so eager to go get Isabelle. I still keep pinching myself! This is finally happening. God is so faithful.

Anyway, after we get the travel approval, we then wait for an appointment date with the consulate. Then, travel plans are made. This means it could be anytime. Please continue to pray that God opens the doors for us to go in spite of the swine flu holdups and that we have smooth sailing on our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment