"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Guangzhou - Our first full day.
Good morning from Guangzhou!(I guess it's really good evening for all of you)Just a quick update.We enjoyed our first day in Guangzhou.The babies got their visa pictures taken, and all the babies passed their medical exams with flying colors.Isabelle has gained a little weight already, which didn't surprise us since she eats like a race horse.The big girls hit the pool twice, with Isabelle joining them in the afternoon.We did some shopping and enjoyed walking around the park here.We even got grandma a Starbucks!Today we are off on an excursion with the whole group to a museum and jade market.Then we have some paperwork to do.Three more sleeps and we head home.Hard to believe.Enjoy the pictures which will be posted later!The one will give you an idea of how Isabelle feels about Grandma Suz at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment