"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sweetness

I just had to share a very sweet moment we experienced today. Our ten year old needed measured for a school assignment so we got out the tape measure and started checking her height when Isabelle ran across the room yelling, "Me too! Me too!" so of course, we measured her too. The rest of the conversation went like this...

Me: Do you want to see how tall Dong Yi is?

Isabelle: Yeaaaaaaa!

(I head to the office forthe medical file to see how many centimeters she was on last exam, Isabelle heads to the refrigerator)

Isabelle: I dot it, mom. I dot it.

And this is what I returned to find.....



I just stopped and stared and took in the sweetness of the moment. Isabelle had gone the to the fridge and gotten "her" picture of Dong Yi and brought it over to measure. (She is 11 inches tall, according to these measurements) I dot it, mom. I dot it. Yes, Isabelle, you've got it.


3 comments:

  1. that IS awesome! LOVE it.

    That girl is more Frantz everyday!!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather, that truly is sweet!! I am so happy to join up with your blog and to follow along on our journey together to our precious little "roommates" at Z CWI!

    ReplyDelete