"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Someone Had A Birthday!

Isabelle turned 3 yesterday (gulp, sigh) and this past Sunday we celebrated in grand fashion at grandma and grandpa's house, and even managed to eek out a few "Happy Mother's Days" in the process. But mostly, this day was about a little girl who had been eagerly awaiting this day for the 3 weeks since I asked her what kind of cake she might like. And when I say eagerly, I mean, like, singing Happy Birthday to herself every day. Every day. Let's just say that her first real birthday party last year made an impression and she was more than ready to do it all again. I love how she enjoys life...

...and Elmo (more on this balloon in the next post)


...and presents



....and cake



....and her family

She is truly a joy, and loved the day being all about her. Being her mommy is one of the greatest privileges I have known, and I thank God every day that she was born and that He lovingly placed her in our family. Happy Birthday sweet girl.

1 comment: