"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

There are so many things that I enjoy as a mom.  So many things.  One of those things is watching my kids do something they love, especially when they have worked hard to make it happen.  This past weekend was one such moment, as we watched our Madelyn perform in the Nutcracker.  She did a beautiful job, and we are so proud of her.  It was such a treat to watch her beaming as she danced across the stage. 












4 comments:

  1. She is just Beautiful! She looks like she is having an absolute ball too:) So fun! If i could only look that thin and graceful in a candycane striped leaotard like that....sigh...
    Love seeing your kiddos:) Keep posting:)
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful ballerina! I always loved going to the our community Nutcracker when my daughter danced! It looks as if she really was having fun. I know it is a lot of hard work. Bravo little dancer, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lines! What a smile! She is a natural onstage it is clear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Heather! are you guys still alive? Would love to see more pictures of your girlies:) It's been .....cough cough......a few days since you posted:)LOL Hope everything is going well with you all.
    Blessings to you,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete